I’ve decided to make gifts this year and went to none other than Pinterest to gather ideas-and inspiration.
I like everything to be homemade around the holidays. I always have and probably always will. From Christmas cards all the way to gifts, I have never been the type to enjoy shopping for a gift. Never. I have always wanted my gifts to mean something. I’ve always wanted them to be personal, as these are:
1. Peppermint foot soak: How simple is this gift to make? Buy the epsom salts and peppermint oil. Mix. Toss in jar and decorate.
2. Cocoa stirrers: I love this! Candy canes with marshmallows stuck to them! I’ll happily stir my cocoa with this any day!
3. Cookies in bags: Simple as it gets!
4. Cocoa mix: Love, love, love this idea!
5. Banana bread in a jar: This is also an awesome idea. I’d be afraid that the jars would explode on me though!
Hope you enjoyed these ideas!